I’m obsessed with the s’more.
What is the deal with s’mores? They’re amazing!
I feel like I’ve made everything into a s’more, or a s’more into everything.
Why not make a dip?
So easy, so delicious.
I love this idea for a party.
Thanks, A Crafty Cook!
A Crafty Cook
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet, whatever you prefer)
- 1/2 c. marshmallow creme
- graham crackers, for dipping
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and condensed milk in 30-second incraments until the chocolate is melted. Stir as you go. Pour into a 9-inch glass pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop the marshmallow creme by the tablespoon over the chocolate mixture. Put the pan in the microwave for 30 seconds or until the marshmallow is softened. (This is why you want to use a glass pan!!)
- With a knife, immediately make several small swirls through the marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marble look. Serve immediately with graham cracker for dipping.
Erin at A Crafty Cook used the last 1/4 c. of chocolate chips left in the bag and she also used half of a small jar of marshmallow creme. And you know what happened when she put the leftover dip in the fridge? It turned into fudge. So if your plan is to make fudge out of this recipe, do what she did!