3/4 c. parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl, excluding the chicken. Place in a shallow dish to dip the chicken.
- Dip the chicken in beaten egg then coat with the mix. Place on a cookie sheet covered in foil and bake for one hour at 350 degrees.
- After the chicken is done, sprinkle each piece with parmesan cheese and place in the oven to melt.
* This chicken is so good when served with a side of spaghetti and tomato sauce. For an extra bit of flavor, top the chicken with some tomato sauce after the cheese is melted.
* I used three boneless skinless chicken breasts and cut them in half, since there are only two of us to feed. We had about half the breading mix leftover. I just put it in the fridge and will use the rest sometime this week. Perfect!